How can I fit my square image into a Rectangular Fracture?
Want to fit your square image into one of our Rectangular shaped Fractures? Well, we've created this easy guide to help you do just that!
- Begin by uploading your image to our website. Once uploaded, you'll want to head to our Advanced Editor.
- Here, you'll want to select the " Landscape" or " Portrait" shape option. In this example, we're using the landscape orientation.
- This will fit the square image into a rectangular frame. However, since our original image is not in a 4:3 aspect ratio (our rectangular aspect ratio), the Advanced Editor will automatically put white borders on the left and right side (or top and bottom) of the photo to fit it into the frame.
At this point you have two options:
- You can either have your Fracture printed with these white borders by selecting "Save my changes".
- Or, remove the borders by cutting a portion of your image into a 4:3 aspect ratio. You can do this by selecting the crop tool. (Continued below.)
- Once the crop tool has been selected, you'll be able to select any portion of your image to include in your rectangular shaped Fracture. Make sure the area you are cropping is rectangular in shape. Move and resize the cropped area until you've found a portion that you are happy with. Then, select the green " Apply" button.
- After cropping, your image will now have a large white border surrounding it. This can be easily removed by selecting the " Borderless" option to the left.
- Your image should now fit perfectly onto a rectangular Fracture. The final step is to select " Save my changes".
- And, you're good to go! Continue the ordering process as usual.